Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Resources:
- ADDA Health Storylines Mobile App– All your tools for managing Adult ADHD in one place
- Children & Adults with ADHD (CHADD)
- ADD Resources
- ADDitude Magazine
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association – Information, resources and networking opportunities for adults with ADHD
- National Resource Center on ADHD – Information about ADHD – check out their “What We Know” fact sheets
- Resources for College Students with ADHD
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- ADD Consults
Must Read Books on Adult ADHD:
- Driven to Distraction.
A very popular overview of ADHD by psychiatrists who understand it from their own experience.
- Delivered From Distraction. Very readable description of how those with ADHD can understand themselves in more adaptive and hopeful ways.
- Married to Distraction.
A compassionate and sensible approach to help couples with or without a partner having ADHD to deal constructively with distractions and disruptions to intimacy in their relationships.
- Women With Attention Deficit Disorder: Embrace Your Differences and Transform Your Life.
A well written guide that describes the unique perspective of women with ADD
- Understanding Women with AD/HD.
Addresses issues faced by women with ADHD at all stages of life
- The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps.
- The Queen of Distraction: How Women with ADHD Can Conquer Chaos, Find Focus, and Get More Done.
- Taking Charge of Adult ADHD.
A comprehensive overview of practical information about ADHD in adulthood and strategies for improving difficulties in education, work, finances, social relationships, etc.
- ADD in the Workplace: Choices, Changes and Challenges.
A user friendly guide for ADD adults covering both general and more specific issues regarding work and careers
- Adventures in Fast Forward: Life, Love and Work for the ADD Adult.
A great book for ADD adults with workable coping strategies for living
- Is it You, Me, or Adult A.D.D.: Stopping the Roller Coaster When Someone You Love Has Attention Deficit Disorder.
A perceptive description of multiple ways in which ADHD problems can cause both partners in a relationship to become demoralized or caught up in chronic conflict. Includes multiple examples of useful strategies to deal with such problems
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life.
Practical advice on how to organize time, money and stuff
- More Attention, Less Deficit: Success Stories for Adults with ADHD.
Sensible descriptions of practical problems of adults with ADHD and strategies to overcome them
- Living Well with ADHD.
- Understand Your Brain, Get More Done: The ADHD Executive Functions Workbook
Must Read Books on Learning Differences:
- Overcoming Dyslexia: A New and Complete Science-Based Program for Reading Problems at Any Level
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain
- The Gift of Dyslexia: Why Some of the Smartest People Can’t Read…and How They Can Learn, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Livescribe Smartpen
- Kurzweil Software
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Comfort Contego System
- Read & White Gold