- Are you experiencing severe stress, fatigue, and/or problems sleeping due to your career?
- Are you dreading going into work every day?
- Do you worry about work even when you’re at home in your free time?
- Have you become cynical or distant with those you work with?
- Do you feel ineffective, like you aren’t able to accomplish tasks that used to be easy for you?
- Have you been experiencing more physical problems lately, like more headaches?
Dr. Ascher has years of experience working with successful entrepreneurs, business executives, attorneys, doctors, public figures, and performing artists suffering from burnout.
Dr. Ascher can evaluate your symptoms and help you customize a plan for change.
Private, Discreet, and Confidential Consultation
Dr. Ascher is a psychiatrist in Philadelphia, serving clients in surrounding areas, including Merion Station, Narberth, Wynnewood, Gladwyne, Ardmore, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne, Berwyn, Paoli and Devon, PA. To learn more about treatment and evaluation for burnout in Philadelphia, please reach out today.Please share this post!