Are you missing out on opportunities and happiness because of fears and worries that you can’t get out of your head? More than 20 million Americans suffer from anxiety, making it the most common mental health problem in the country.
- Do you have trouble relaxing?
- Do you tend to focus on upsetting situations or events happening in your life?
- Do you feel fearful for no reason?
- Do you experience excessive worry?
- Do you have trouble falling or staying asleep?
- Do you have chronic muscle tension or chronic indigestion?
- Are you very self conscious?
- Have you experienced panic attacks?
- Do you relive a disturbing or traumatic event?
- Are you a people pleaser?
- Do you need time to decompress?
- Do you suffer from perfectionism or compulsive behaviors?
- Do you have a lot of self-doubt?
If you are in therapy already, Dr. Ascher can provide psychiatric medication consultation, and work using a collaborative team approach with your current therapist and other providers, as appropriate.
Recommended Self-Help Books on Anxiety
Private, Discreet, and Confidential Consultation
Dr. Ascher can help you to feel better and decrease your anxiety so that you can live a more fulfilling and meaningful life. Call or just fill out the contact form and press Send.
Dr. Ascher is a psychiatrist in Philadelphia, serving clients in surrounding areas, including Merion Station, Narberth, Wynnewood, Gladwyne, Ardmore, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Radnor, Villanova, Wayne, Berwyn, Paoli and Devon, PA. To learn more about treatment and evaluation for anxiety in Philadelphia, please reach out today.Please share this post!